NOTICE OF 34th ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 34 th Annual General Body Meeting of shareholders of the Bank will be held on Tuesday, 27th June 2023, at 4.00 p.m. at Kutchhi Bhavan, 3-5-141/2/A/1, Ramkote, Hyderabad- 500001 to transact the following business.
1. To consider and adopt the 34 th Annual Report together with the Audited statement of accounts and Auditor’s Report for the year 2022-23.
2. To consider and appropriate Net Profit of the Bank and declare dividend on shares for the year ended 31.03.2023.
3. I. To ratify the excess expenditure incurred over the budgeted during the financial year 2022-23.
II. To approve the revised Budget of Income & Expenditure of the bank for the Financial Year 2023-24.
4. To note and ratify the admission & retirement of members and receipt & refund of share capital during the period 01.01.2023 to 30.04.2023.
5. To note and confirm the Investments made / withdrawn by the Bank during the period 01.01.2023 to 30.04.2023.
6. To review measures taken for recovery of overdue loans / bad debts.
7. To authorise the Board to appoint Statutory Auditors for Financial Year 2023-24 and fix their remuneration subject to approval of RBI.
8. To consider creation of Building Fund to acquire premises for Head Office / Branches of the Bank.
9. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
All members are requested to attend the Annual General Body meeting.
1. In the event of absence of quorum, the adjourned Annual General Body Meeting will be held at the same venue, the same day after 30 minutes of adjournment.
2. Members are requested to bring along with them their share certificates/Identity Cards for admission.
3. Members are requested to submit their phone numbers, email & account details to update the data in Bank records.
4. The financial results are available here.
For Kind Attention of Our Esteemed Locker Holders
To comply with the revised guidelines of RBI, Customers of the bank are hereby informed through this Public Notice to renew their Locker Agreement by visiting their concerned Branch immediately.
We look forward to your immediate response to help us serve you better.
All the Locker Holders are hereby called upon to renew their Agreement by visiting the branch at the earliest.
SALE NOTICE FOR SALE OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
Sale Notice for sale of Immovable assets under the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security interest Act 2002 read with provision to Rule 8(6) and Rule 9(1) of the Security Interest (Enforcement) Rules, 2002.
Notice is hereby given to the public in general and in particular to the Borrowers, Co-obligants and Guarantors (details mentioned in table) that the below described immovable property mortgaged/charged to Vardhaman (Mahila) Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd., the Symbolic possession of which has been taken by the Authorised Officer of Vardhaman (Mahila) Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd., will be sold on “ As is where is “,”As is What is”, and “Whatever there is” basis on 24th January 2023, time 01.00 pm onwards for the recovery of dues (Mentioned below) to the Vardhaman (Mahila) Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd., from borrowers, guarantors and Co-obligants. The reserve Price and the earnest money deposit will be as mentioned in the below table.
Names of the Accounts , borrowers, Guarantors, etc.
M/s Impact Metals Ltd (Borrower): Regd. Office: Survey No.296/7/4,IDA Bollaram, Jinnaram Mandal Medak District- 502325. Factory Address : Plot No. #A24, Road No. 6, Gandhi Nagar, I.D.A., Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500037.
Mr.Gorrepati Ramachandram S/o Late G.V.Subba Rao Plot no.7,Flat No-4(204), Sunrise Apartments, Naveen Nagar Near Hotel Taj Krishna, Khairatabad, Hyderabad-500004.
Mr.Gorrepati Venkata Rao S/o Late G.V.Subba Rao Plot no.7, Flat No-5, (205) Sunrise Apartments, Naveen Nagar Near Hotel Taj Krishna, Khairatabad, Hyderabad-500004.
Mr.Bhogavalli Trinadha Rao S/o. Gangaraju Bhogavalli 10-5-8/9/A, Flat No. 301, Sai Jyothi Plaza, Sriramnagar Colony, 1st Lancer, Near Ahmednagar, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028.
Details of the property
“PROPERTY UNDER SYMBOLIC POSSESSION”
“All that the property bearing Flat No. 204, (Flat bearing Muncipal No. 6-3-596/78/204), Second Floor, admeasuring 900 Sq. Feet, including common areas, and car parking space , along with undivided share of land admeasuring 52 Sq. Yards, out of 368 Sq. Yards or equivalent to 319.25 Sq. Meters, and covered car parking at Sunrise apartments, Flat No.204, Plot No.7, bearing Municipal No.6-3-596/78/204, situated at Naveen Nagar, Khairatabad, Banjara Hills Road, Hyderabad, Telangana State, (PTIN No.1100607767) belonging to Sri GORRIPATI VENKATA RAO and bounded by
TOTAL APARTMENT(LAND) BOUNDARIES
RP/EMD, A/c No./IFSC
Reserve price: Rs.41,57,000.00
Payable by way of RTGS/NEFT/DD/PO/Banker’s cheque, favouring Vardhaman (Mahila) Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd, Hyderabad drawn on any commercial bank, along with Tender form in a closed cover.
A/c Name: M/s Impact Metals Ltd - EMD account
Bank : Vardhaman (Mahila) CO-OP Urban Bank Ltd. Branch: Banjara Hills
A/c No : 101010011000233 , IFSC Code: HDFC0CVB010
In the accounts of M/s Impact Metal Ltd.: Rs.48,00,870.55 (Rupees Fourty Eight Lakhs Eight Hundred and Seventy Paisa Fifty Five only) plus interest from 31.03.2022 and expenses thereon.
Terms And Conditions of Auction:
1) The above said property will be sold by the Authorized Officer and tender forms can be obtained by the intending buyers from VARDHAMAN (MAHILA) CO-OPERATIVE URBAN BANK LTD., Head Office, 8-2-351/N/1, Nishant house,3rd floor, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad from 02.01.2023 to 23.01.2023, Time:11 A.M to 04.00 P.M
2) For Participating in the auction, the intending bidders have to deposit an amount equivalent to 10% of Reserve price of the property being auctioned on or before 12.00 noon of 24.01.2023 as a refundable earnest money deposit by way of RTGS/NEFT (Details given above) OR D.D./PO/Banker’s cheque drawn on any commercial bank favoring Vardhaman (Mahila) Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd, Hyderabad along with Tender form in a closed cover.
3) The Tender/Auction Sale shall be conducted as per the rules of SARFAESI Act, 2002. The bank reserves the right to conduct the open auction among the persons who participated in Tender Sale or can also postpone the Auction without further communication to Borrowers/Guarantors or anyone. The successful bidder should deposit 25% of the bid amount on the same day/next working day, by way of cash / D.D/pay order/Banker’s cheque; drawn on Nationalized bank inclusive of the EMD amount and balance of the bid amount shall be paid within 15 days from the date of opening of tenders.
4) The successful bidder will be given only Symbolic possession of the Auctioned property in “As is where is basis” , “As is What is basis” and “Whatever there is basis” subject to fulfillment of Auction Terms.
5) The successful bidder shall bear all expenses like stamp duty, registration fee, other statutory dues etc., in connection with transfer of Auctioned property.
6) If the successful bidder defaults in effecting payments or fails to adhere to the terms and conditions of the tenders / auction in any manner the amount already deposited will be forfeited and he/she shall not have any claim as such for the forfeited amount.
7) The Authorized Officer shall have powers to accept or reject bids or postpone/cancel/accept/alter/modify terms and conditions of tenders/offer at any time without assigning any reasons therefor.
8) The intending bidders are at liberty to make to their own assessment/enquiry about the property.
9) For inspection of the property, Documents and other particulars the intending bidders may call on phone no. 040-46664777 from 04.01.2023 to 18.01.2023 by 11.00 am to 4.00 pm.
The Right of Redemption lies up to 30 Days from date of acknowledgement/ publication whichever is earlier
Auction Place, Date and Time:
(This may also be treated as Notice u/r 8(6) rule 9(1) of Security Interest (Enforcement) Rules, 2002 to the borrowers/s and guarantor/s of the said loans about the holding of Auction sale on the above mentioning date)
Elections were conducted for the Managing Committee of the Bank by the Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Hyderabad and Election Officer on 11-12-2021 and the list of new Board of Directors is given hereunder.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Interest on Deposits
On the basis of suggestions received from many of our valued customers, the following changes have been introduced with effect from 29.02.2016 in the method of payment of interest on Fixed Deposits.
IMPORTANT PUBLIC NOTICE
RBI has issued fresh guidelines on KYC vide circular no. UBD.BPD (PCB ). Cir no. 23/14.01.062/2014-15 dated 22.10.14 as under :
Therefore, all customers of the Bank are requested to contact their branch to find out the status of their accounts.
The following documents are required for making an account KYC-compliant :